After Care Program
After Care for the 23/24 School Year is full.
Here's how to register for an account in ProCare:
1. Please follow the link below to create an account in ProCare.
2. ProCare will send you an email to verify your account, and then you can continue to fill your child's information and care schedule. Please refresh your browser and check your junk mail folder if you are looking for this confirmation.
3. When you have completed all required fields, the ProCare system will deliver your application in the order received.
4. Your After Care Coordinator will be in contact to confirm your schedule and post your fees to your account. Once these are paid, your child is registered and will be ready to start after care!
5. After Care begins on Monday, August 21st.
SunRidge After Care 23/24 link: My ProCare
Please follow the link to create an account and begin the registration process. Our After Care Coordinator will contact you to confirm your child’s schedule and enrollment, so please make sure your email address and phone number is accurate.
The SunRidge After Care Information and Guide contains all the information about our program for the 23/24 school year.
- SunRidge After Care Information and Guide 2023-24
- SunRidge After Care Admissions 2023-24
- SunRidge After Care Behavior Expectations 2023-24
- SunRidge After Care Rates 2023-24
- SunRidge After Care Tuition 2023-24
Some updates for 23/24 school year:
● After Care will be available to students in TK-5th grade.
● After Care has a 2-day per week minimum, with a set monthly fee.
● Kindergarten and Grades Gap Care is NOT AVAILABLE on early release days.
● Registration will begin Online and be completed with the After Care Coordinator.
Please use firstname.lastname@example.org to reach out with any questions you may have about the program for the 23/24 school year.